At Ramsay Cornish we have over thirty years experience in dealing with house clearances:
- We are always happy to visit clients in their homes to advise and organise sale of contents or part contents.
- Pre sales advice is always free.
- In the case of an executry, we can advise and organise all aspects from providing an initial valuation to sorting personal papers and effects and identifying and organising dispatch of bequests.
- We have good relationships with a variety of local carriers and are pleased to recommend or to organise on your behalf.
- For larger consignments or entire contents we personally visit the property on the day of uplift and supervise packing and removal ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
- We work closely with solicitors or executors throughout Scotland, from the Borders, East Lothian, Edinburgh and further afield and communicate with them closely over executry work.